Question
Posted by: *** | 2010/03/04

Night time nookie

Dear Doc

When I have sex, I go to the loo afterwards to let the semen drip out, and then I wipe clean. However, I almost always wake up with a mini bladder infection. How can I prevent this?
Another thing that bugs me, is after a few hours of sleep –  some more semen comes out and I need to get up to tidy up again. I know this sounds gross, but is this normal? It kind of puts me off sex at night time. If we have it in the morning, I don’  t have the same problems.

This is all normal. You can prevent the bladder irritation by emptying your bladder before and after sex.

2

Posted by: fairy | 2010/03/04

its goodthat u wee before and after sex,prevents infection,but you need to wash urself afterwards not just wipe urself,maybe more semen is coming out because ur body is relaxing when asleep

Reply to fairy