Question
Posted by: *** | 2010/03/02

Night time nookie??

Dear Sexologist,

When I have sex, I go to the loo afterwards to let the semen drip out, and then I wipe clean. However, I almost always wake up with a mini bladder infection. How can I prevent this?
Another thing that bugs me, is after a few hours of sleep –  some more semen comes out and I need to get up to tidy up again. I know this sounds gross, but is this normal? It kind of puts me off sex at night time. If we have it in the morning, I don’ t have the same problems.

Post intercourse there is residual semen in the urethra but this is not a large amount as the expulsion of the semen is a dynamic process . Continued thrusts in the vagina usually lead to almost all of the semen being expelled . You might need to compare the differences in the act at night time vs morning to see how you can naturally overcome this difficulty .
if you wipe or wash after sex you should be able to overcome the difference .

12
Posted by: I would say... | 2010/03/16

Two words:

Bottle

Brush

Reply to I would say...
Posted by: *** | 2010/03/08

Women, I am 28 years and have been having sex since I was 15. This is the first time I am not using protection, as a matter of fact. I came on here looking for help, not insults.

Yes, I did ask the gynae.

Reply to ***
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/08

You see, people become a bit iffy to you, because you''re being arrogant and bitchy, oh an know all. Shew, have you never heard of internet etiquette?

And why are you offended? because he told you the basics of female hygene? Actually most people here agrees with him. With your lack of knowledge of basic female hygene, one wonders whether you are old enough to have sex. Plus, I might add here, that you should probably ask your question on the gynae doc forum, and not the sexologist, who answers questions on sexual dysfunction etc. Have you been to the gynae yet? if so, she would have been able to give advice re. your bladder infections as well as the " semen drip" , which she would have told you, is normal and no cause for alarm. She would also have told you to make sure that you bath in clean water so that the water can wash everywhere. By bath I mean bath and not shower, in case you were confused. As for the " dumb tampon"  answer - you give away your age dear, once again, this is something women with experience knows.

Learn some manners and watch your filthy tongue. It is not tolerated on public forums.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: *** | 2010/03/08

Anon, your response to me is hugely offensive. If you have nothing constructive to say DO NOT BOTHER WRITING TO ME!

Are you too stupid to know how to use proper punctuation?

Asshole.

Reply to ***

Use a bidet or douche...Im a male and I know this, you shouldnt be having sex if you are too stupid to know how basic hygine works.

Do you even understand basic safe practices?

Posted by: ** | 2010/03/04

Where is the sexologist??????

Reply to **
Posted by: K | 2010/03/03

you should put the tampon in afterwards to collect the semen not during the love making session

Reply to K
Posted by: K | 2010/03/03

Reply to K

I thinks its normal for the semen to come out ... it happens to me too ...

Not sure about the bladder infection though.

Posted by: *** | 2010/03/02

Because a shower doesn''t wash it out of my vagina. Besides, how unromantic… 
As for the tampon idea…  that is just silly…  how is he going to penetrate me ‘ butting heads’  with a tampon?

Hopefully the sexologist has more practical advise.

Reply to ***
Posted by: Night time nookie | 2010/03/02

Why don''t you just shower afterwards?

Reply to Night time nookie
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/02

A good hint, is to insert a tampon. I absorbs everything, no mess, no fuss.

Reply to Woman