Question
Posted by: Suraya | 2011/06/09

Night sweats and Bad dreams

Hello,
I have been having bad dreams in the last 2 weeks, they are so bad i sometimes wake up in fear. I also seem to be very jumpy at the moment and hate being left alone. I have now noticed that i sweat at night while asleep. I thought that i was maybe keeping to warm and resorted to wearing a thin cotton t-shirt to bed and see that i still sweat! Is theres something else that could be going on ?

We all get bad dreams at times, either out of the blue, or maybe at times of tension and worry. But jumpiness and sweating could be any of very many things or nothing at all. Some symptoms are very specific and point tom one or two likely causes ; some are very general, often with no identifiable cause, or a dozen possible causes. If this persists, maybe a checkup at the GP could be wise.

3
Posted by: Suraya | 2011/06/09

Im on no medication at all

Reply to Suraya
Posted by: Maria | 2011/06/09

Have you started on any new medication or changed existing medication? Cymbalta gave me the symptoms you describe.

Reply to Maria