Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2011-09-17

Night sweats and aching bones

Hi there, Im 36 year old female, been experiencing night sweats on and off for about 10 years, also get facial hair on chin, thought it was menopause, but now think it might be something more serious. I still get my period. Doctor put me on Diane pill for 6 months but didn''t help the facial hair. I''ve also been experiencing pain in my right arm and my right leg. I''m a little concerned that it could be something more serious. Please advise....

I can't help withn the pain in the arm and leg and don't think it is related. For the facila hair and sweats, I would suggest that you have a scan to rule our PCOS.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-22