Question
Posted by: Thembisa | 2010/05/26

Night sweats

I turned 40 last month and I have been suffering from night sweats for the past two years. Most of the time it is on the upper body and head. I have to change clothes in the middle of the night. The smell is so bad and can be very embarassing when I am with somebody else. Any help and information on how to do to deal with this or treatment?

Hallo Thembisa
One should first try and determine the cause of the night sweats, which can be due to TB, diabetes, premature menopause, thyroid problems, or other low grade infections. Please see a doctor for a full medical check up and some blood tests to determine the cause?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/26

Hallo Thembisa
dr Bets