Question
Posted by: Kirst | 2009/11/18

Night sweats

I am having very bad night sweats at the moment. They are preventing me from sleeping properly. my body is freezing and yet my bed and clothes are so wet i need to change. I had a laparoscopy for my endometriosis about 3 weeks ago and I though it might have something to do with that. I have always had night sweats on and off but never this severe or distracting. DO you think it could have to do with the op?

It would not have anything to do with the laparoscopy. Certain medications for endometriosis could cause this. See your doctor to check your thyroid function.

1