Question
Posted by: Gerri | 2009-07-13

Night sweats

Im a 30 year old female, have no children. Im underweight at present and have also been eating a hypogliecemic diet because of dizziness, it is working very well. Im also on Venlor for Anxiety which also works well. For the past 2 weeks Ive been having very bad night sweats, I wake up drenched and have to change my clothes, last night it happened twice. What is happening to me?

Hallo Gerri
Night sweats at your age are often a sign of underlying infection - let your doctor have a look as he may need to draw some bloods for tests