Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/08/08

Night Sweats

HI there, I am a 43 year old female. I have started suffering from really bad night sweats. this started about 2 months ago at the same time that my husband and i had marital problems.. I have since lost about 7 kilos (stress). I find i cannot eat very much. I also am tired, spells of dizziness during the day and just flat out feel dead. Our marital problems are now sorted. What is causing the night sweats?

Nicky

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There are a multitude of reasons for night sweats, as well as the feeling of malaise that you are experiencing. I therefore, recommend that you consult a GP to have a chest x-ray and blood tests done, to exclude any pathological reason for your symptoms.

Stress can also cause your symptoms but you will first have to exclude pathological reasons.

Kind regards