Posted by: dollar | 2012-10-02

night sweat

Every now and then I experience night sweating while sleeping and it is very uncomfortable and badly disturbs my sleep. It usually lasts 2/3 nights in a row, every few months. Does anyone know what this could be from

You will have to consult your GP to exclude thyroid disease, diabetes, tuberculosis and even cancer. General anxiety can also be a cause and it is essential to seek medical assistance.

Posted by: Lou | 2012-10-04

Depending on you age and gender, it could be menopause or peri-menopause. Alternatively, there are several illnesses that can cause night sweats.
Perhaps you should go to your GP for a check up, and mention your problem.

Reply to Lou