Question
Posted by: rajeev | 2012/03/19

night falls

i have a night fall problem n it occurs very unevenly sometime in a week or some time after 2or 3 weeks what is the remedy it seems its the side effect of musterbting

Night Falls / Wet Dreams are very normal and occur quite commonly – more amongst men, but also occur amongst women. I attach a link for you where they discuss wetdreams quite extensively and I am sure it will do for very helpful and interesting reading. - http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/20

Not clear what is your question, what is nightfall ?

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/20

Reply to Sexologist