Question
Posted by: my name is | 2011-11-29

night cream

I would like to know wich night cream is the best or the ones you recommend, I am currently using clinique 3 step .

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘my name is’, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.
I am a firm believer in alphahydroxy acids, polyhydroxy acids, vitamin C, vitamin A, growth factors, stem cells and antioxidants as vital ingredients for your topical regime. You can find these ingredients in various forms with Nimue, Environ, Skin Ceuticals, IS Clinical, NeoStrata (to name a few). My personal preference (and I stress personal) is the NeoStrata Skin Active range.

1
Posted by: xoli | 2011-12-10

you will burn your face girlfriend

Reply to xoli