Question
Posted by: Solomon Malema | 2011-04-26

niggling shoulder pain

about two years ago i was playing with a friend and i tried to lift him up. as i was doing that there was a pain on my left shoulder which was like a muscle pull or tear of muscle from the the top of my shoulder joint. i have been to the physiotherapist and orthopaedic to try to diagnose the problem but has been unsuccessful. sometimes there is inflamation of the muscle top of joint down the side of the shoulder. there is also some numbness of the same area of the shoulder. your help will be appreciated.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

An injury of the rotator cuff tendon could present like that - look at our website http://www.shoulderinstitute.co.za/rotator_cuff_tears.php for more information and if you think that your problem sounds similiar you should then see another orthopedic surgeon to verify the diagnosis

1
Posted by: Solomon Malema | 2011-05-13

Thanks very much for you response and indeed i will go see another orthopedic surgeon.

Solomon

Reply to Solomon Malema