Question
Posted by: Patty | 2008/10/14

Nigerian

Hi to u all, this is not to be clumsy or anything i' m a south african woman liking to watch AFRICA MAGIC, there is one tall black guy with short hair that i seem to like so much when i watch him acting i really don' t even know his real name but i' m interested in meeting him, how do one get to know actors eg for Nigeria, really i like him a lot he' s just handsome and attractive. please help.

You really think this is a good question to ask a psychiatrist ?

3
Posted by: Yooo | 2008/10/14

I also looove Dr House on " House"  and Derick on " Grey' s Anatomy"  ... but to actually look for the guy?? Ek weet nie!!! Maybe CS is wrong - you do need a shrink to bring you back to reality.

Reply to Yooo
Posted by: patty | 2008/10/14

sorry i will try searching somewhere, i was not meaning to be out or rude sorry.

Reply to patty
Posted by: angel | 2008/10/14

my sista on a serious note stop dreaming and focus on the future of our country, he can be attractive and handsome but not for you. good luck with your research

Reply to angel