Question
Posted by: Johann | 2012-04-28

Niere

n Vriendin klae dat haar niere seer is en se dat daar bloed klonte tipe afskeiding in haar urine is wat kan die probleem wees van die bloed in die urine?

It could be a bladder infection or a more serious kidney problem.

2
Posted by: rosalie | 2014-01-29

hi, i also have blood in urine. dr says its from my kidneys. i must go to urologist in february. i am worried about this because i swell up enourmously, especially my legs and feet. i must now take 2x 40mg lasix per day. it worries me. my urine test had 4+ blood in and 2+ bilirubin and 2+ gluckose. kindly advise if 2 lasix is in order per day.

Reply to rosalie
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-30