Question
Posted by: Cuddles | 2011-06-20

Nicorette

Hi there,

Trust that you had a good weekend.

I am still struggling to kick the habit of smoking.... will Nicorette really help... is it worth it?

I don''t want to spend money on something that is not going to work.

Thank you.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Good Morning and thank you for your post.
I think that the gum and the patches are a waste of money because you are still feeding the addiction you are just not physically smoking. We suggest identifying the feelings that you are smoking on, such as uncertainty, boredom and being lonely. Attending Twelve Step fellowship meetings will certainly help you to manage those feelings. you will be able to find your nearest Nicanon meeting on their website.
Good Luck!
Love and Light
The Harmony Team

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011-06-21

Good Luck!
Love and Light
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert