Posted by: Elizabeth Barnard | 2012-03-29

Nickel toxicity and natural detoxification / chelation

Hello Dr. Debbie

I have just been diagnosed with nickel poisoning, seeing as average nickel should be 0 - 2.8% and mine is 31%.

I should have received chelation therapy but my blood pressure is too low and my neurologist and GP fears I might go into cardiac arrest.

Could you please suggest a natural chelation regimine or list of natural ingredients I could use to detoxify my body of the nickel.

Thank you!!

Expert ImageNatural health

it is best doing heavy metal chelation under the guidance of a practitioners - even if the treatment is natural to ensure that your liver's detox function works optimum.

Metagenics makes a product Metalloclear that helps for detoxifying heavy metals.
Medford has 2 products - one oral and the other a suppository that helps to detox the body.

sometimes additional liver and kidney detox support is needed even before the treatment starts.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie