Posted by: Elizabeth Barnard | 2012-03-29

Nickel toxicity and natural detoxification / chelation

Hello Dr. Anrich

I have just been diagnosed with nickel poisoning, seeing as average nickel should be 0 - 2.8% and mine is 31%.

I should have received chelation therapy but my blood pressure is too low and my neurologist and GP fears I might go into cardiac arrest.

Could you please suggest a natural chelation regimine or list of natural ingredients I could use to detoxify my body of the nickel.

Thank you!!

Unfortunately, there is no natural chelation treatment. You will have to reconsult your doctor to determine if there is permanent damage due to nickel poisoning, as it appears that you have mild nickel poisoning.