Question
Posted by: Looking to build some serious muscle! | 2009-12-20

Nick

OK so really looking to pack on size, I need you to tell me everything you know about hypertrophy  training, nutrition, supplementation, recovery process, everything! Would really appreciate your help.

Hi Nick

I hate to pass on the question, but you're asking for a book, not a specific thing. It would help if you could trim it down - there are plenty of resources with this kind of information out there - just a visit to a bookstore will show this, because there are a good few books on this topic. But I can't write a textbook on this site, I'm afraid.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009-12-23

Hi Nick

Reply to fitnessdoc