Posted by: Gareth | 2009-09-21

nice tight fit

Hi there I' m 45 + gf of 3 mths is 46. She has a lovely quite tight fitting vagina  my penis is average. She feels almost like a virgin, sooooo nice. I' ve never asked her how she manages this but could the fact that she has only had 2 kids - both by caeserian section have anything to do with it. The first time I saw her naked she showed me the marks from the cuts made just below her bikini line.

The vagina and other pelvic organs are support by a group of muscles – ‘the pelvic floor’ muscles. They keep our innards from falling on the floor! Like any muscles, the more we exercise them, the more toned they are and they work better! It sounds like your partner has a well-toned pelvic floor. As women get older, even if they have had caesarean sections, the pelvic floor muscles can weaken. Men and women who regularly do the ‘pinching’ Kegel exercises (these are on the health24 site) can help keep up their pelvic floor ‘fitness’. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

Posted by: izzy | 2009-09-23

my wife had a natural birth five years ago and sex has never been the same since. Although we both enjoy it, the vagina is not as tight as before the birth. Hope someone had told me before and i would have savoured sex before birth even more.

Reply to izzy
Posted by: Violet | 2009-09-21

The fact that she has never given birth the natural way has everything to do with it. Due to complication I could only have 1 baby - by caeserian + at 42 now my hubby still tells me every so often that I feel almost like a virgin. I must say though I am a gym instructress + do my kegal exercises every day + am very fit.

Reply to Violet