Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-24

@ nice guy

I love the "then you''ll be fine'' comment. It always makes me laugh no matter hoe serious the question is. Keep it up with the advice

This post is not directed at the sexologist

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-29

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: KK | 2010-03-26

I don''t see anything wrong with his advice, it''s just different. Don''t panick you will be fine! Viva nyc guy viva!

Reply to KK
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-25

I love this site, and I shall not stop no matter what you call me, the fact that you criticise me this much keeps me going. if you my advices it aonly means you are interested in my opinion. i wish i could send you my e-mail address so you can deal with me directly but i can''t. I am the only Nice Guy the rest are guy, Anon, A not so nice lady and all these other bustards who are jealous of me. Its either you r with me or nowhere. PHAMBILI NICE GUY PHAMBILI

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: anon | 2010-03-25

this idiot is so arrogant he thinks he is actually giving advice, he is just providing amusement.

He is probably a horny teenage boy sneaking onto the computer when mommy is not watching.

Reply to anon
Posted by: A not so nice lady | 2010-03-24

Nice guy is a fool, I wish he would leave this site alone, his so called advice is useless, he seems to think he is helping...shame.
Even the sexologist agrees going by her response on the NICE GUY posting.

Reply to A not so nice lady
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-24

Reply to Sexologist