Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2009/03/20

Niacin Cream

Hi Hope you are well

I recently heard of this cream .... where can i get it in South Africa . I live in East London [ which does not have much of anything : ) ]

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Blondie (I am very well) and thank you for the question.

Niacin is vitamin B3 and has been used in certain products for acne control and recently for improving skin texture. I unfortunately do not know where in SA one can find Niacin Cream but my feeling is that it has not reached our shores yet – sorry. You could try ordering online at: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1197/ItemDetail?SourceCode=INTL078&CAWELAID=249785940