Posted by: Tebogo | 2009-04-08

Newly Preg

I can' t seem to hold naything down, be it solid or liquid. I' ve been vomiting continuously, i know it' s normal, but could there be anything wrong with me and most importantly my baby?

Is there something you can you suggest for me in this regard.

I agree with She.

Posted by: Tebogo | 2009-04-09

Many thanks for your advice. I' ll make an appointment ASAP and advise you accordingly. She, i' m so scared but yet ecstatic. I' ve been so lazy recently, the only thing i want to do is to sleep but how can i do that when i' ve got work and studies to attend to? I tell you it is so bad!

Reply to Tebogo
Posted by: she | 2009-04-08

Vomiting is normal but i think u should see your doctor cause too much vomiting is not good. I got medication from my doctor &  after that my vomiting was better.

Reply to she