Our expert says:
1. It is difficult to give a figure. You will have to try it and see.
2. Your miscarriage rate should not be significantly higher.
4. It is the glucose insulin ratio that is important. Yours is probably borderline. If so, this will increase the risk of gestational diabetes
5.Weight loss will help. Your BMI (weight/ height squared) should be less than 30
6. A low GI diet would be the one to follow.
7. Insulin resistance is diagnosed with a glucose insulin ratio of < 0.5
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.