Posted by: Danny | 2011-03-28

Newly circumcised

i hahe recently, at the age of 50+ had a circusicion. It is something I need to get used to. New sensations new everything. I feel like a virgin. I would like to know from other men and couples what were the most significant changes they experienced. In there sex life and other sensations? Need I be aware of anything significantly different?

Please let me know.

Dear Danny
pleas enjoy your newfound sensations and you will change and adapt as you go along . you may sometimes experience delayed ejaculation which will settle .no other significant changes

Posted by: Anon | 2011-04-04

Welcome to the best most intense XXX ever. Plus you wont be looking like a wrinkled chicken anymore. And will be cleaner too so your wife can give you lots of oral. No excuses now. Enjoy

Posted by: Anon | 2011-03-31

Joe, it was not painful at all. Just uncomfortable until the stitches came out. You must wear condoms until you are completely healed. About 4-6 weeks. Any swelling will go down. It may take a while, but its well worth it in the end.

Posted by: Leo | 2011-03-29

Great decision Danny. You will not be sorry. I was circed at 50 + as well and both wife and I very happy. Having batted for both sides I would say circed is BEST.

Joe - it is a bit uncomfortable for a week or 10 days but NOT painful. Take some pain killers and all is well

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Joe | 2011-03-29

Hallo Danny, i''m thinking of getting circumcised, but honestly is it as painfull as they say it is.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Anon | 2011-03-29

Congratulations! Your sexual pleasure will be fantastic, so will your partners. As you settle into your new foreskin free penis, the first sensation you and your partner will benefit from and enjoy more is that you are now sliding completely inside her vagina. No more foreskin to slide in and out of depriving you and your wife''s pleasure. My wife enjoys that the most and it drives her to orgasm and many times multiple orgasms. She never could orgasm much before I was circumcised. I too can now stay in her for way longer than before.

Enjoy the ride. Be sure to let those intactivists know what they are missing out on by believing a foreskin should be worshiped. Circumcision took our sex life from so-so to fantastic. Best thing I could ever have done for my and my wife''s sexual pleasure.

Posted by: hygiene man | 2011-03-28

its the best thing you have done....Sensitivity will settle and from then onwards you will be in control of yr ejaculation.

Reply to hygiene man