Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-11

NEW YOU diet by Nativa

Hi, I know you dont belive in diet pills but please tell me if you have heard of this diet and what your opinion is. Also if anyone has tried it and the results?

Dear Almost Mad
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback on the New You diet by Nativa. I have not yet heard of it, but you can judge for yourself if the diet is worth it: a) if the prescribed diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy, then it is not sensible and well balanced. To check out any pills you may have to take, compare the ingredients which should be listed on the labels with the list of compounds you will find if you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weigh loss' and 'Diet Detective' to read articles on such products. It is usually the semistarvation diets that accompany these types of diet pills that cause the weight loss, not the pills which may cause diarrhoea and dehydration. Rather use a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day.

Posted by: zzz | 2008-11-11

These diets are all the same. The food is not much. 2 egg whites, slice of rye bread. What happens to the yoke of the egg?
I am a man, I will die within 24 hours!!
Good luck.

Reply to zzz