Question
Posted by: New You | 2008-12-08

New You

I read about this in the Finesse Mag as well as on their website. it looks like a stunning diet as Riva Schoeman from Jacaranda 94.2 lost almost 9kg over 12 weeks on it. Did anybody had any success with it?

Dear New You
I did not read the article in Fitness Mag about the "New You" diet, but you can judge for yourself if the diet is worth it: a) if the prescribed diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy, then it is not sensible and well balanced. To check out any pills you may have to take, compare the ingredients which should be listed on the labels with the list of compounds you will find if you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weigh loss' and 'Diet Detective' to read articles on such products.

1
Posted by: Diet | 2008-12-09

New You,
There is a " wonderdieet"  on the Finesse Mag webpage.
It look like a hunger diet to me.
You can download it.
If you can dissp youself you will lose!!!

Reply to Diet