Question
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/06

New Year

Just want to wish the expert all the best for the new year and hope you have a great one.

Thank you!

9
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/06

Take a hike Ian

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: ian | 2011/01/06

i mean shut the kcuf up

Reply to ian
Posted by: ian | 2011/01/06

Shocked! shut the -|- up!

Reply to ian
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/06

Thanks Shocked, much appreciated. I just like chatting to people therefore i used to put up my email addy. You know the saying " there are two sides to a person"  and i do definitely have a good side to me. Hope i am not been foward in anyway but you sound like a really sweet person Shocked.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Shocked | 2011/01/06

I am suitably impressed ... and Apeman, go run along now and be just that, give HG a break - he''s entitled to show off more than we all know of him!

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: apeman | 2011/01/06

you little horny fu cker!!lmfao!

Reply to apeman
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/06

Thanks Shocked. Yes theres definitely more to me that people dont know about. I am a true gentlemen yet i am horny

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Shocked | 2011/01/06

And to you too Horny Guy ... not that I''m the expert ... and to EVERYONE that visits this site! It''s probably the first time I notice you say anything unprovocative and unsexy - you''re making me think there''s more to you than just being horny?

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/06

Thank you!

Reply to sexologist