Question
Posted by: Peppie | 2008/06/01

new TV show

Doc, I was wondering if you've seen 'Fat Men Can't Hunt' on the Home Channel on DStv (thursday nights). It's about obese Brits dropped among the San Bushmen in Namibia, having to survive on "veld food". Would like to hear your views on the programme, like you did with Survivor, etc.....

Dear Peppie
Although I have heard about the show 'Fat Men Can't Hunt', I have not seen any episodes as I have been away for nearly a month with no access to DSTV. I am not, however, going to do weekly comments on this show as I am still recovering from writing 13 Topics on the SA show. I may do some articles on future South African shows.