Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-06

New toy and blindfolds

Dear Sexologist

I recently bought a new toy (We-Vibe) which I haven't shown my gf yet. I am afraid that she might react negatively as if I think sex isn't good anymore. I simply bought this toy to add more fun/excitement.

How can I introduce this toy in a non threatening way?

Also, I am looking for a blindfold. Those types they hand out on airplanes that old ladies sleep in. Where can I buy these?

Dear Barney,

I would suggest that you first introduce the subject of adding even more fun and excitement your sexual relationship indicating how important it is to you that both of you continue to enjoy this part of your relationship and that it is important to you that she has fun and much pleasure when you are sexual.

In the discussion explore her ideas of ways that she would consider that could add more fun and pleasure. If she does not introduce the addition of toys, you could add the idea and sound her out about how she feels about it and add how you would feel about it too. Your need for added fun and excitement is equally important to hers too.

You would then get a sense of how she feels, she will have had the opportunity to hear you out. There-after you could introduce the toy as a "present" based on your discussion.

As for the blindfolds I am not aware of who stock them. You could do a google search.

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-12-13

I will buy you one Miss - A.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Miss-A | 2010-12-09

to Barney, I wish someone can buy me a we-vibe. I saw the presentation video on it and it looks fab

Reply to Miss-A
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-07

Hi Doc. Thanks for the answer.

But I reckon I am being paranoid. As we have a whole cupboard full of toys and she always receives them open minded.

Reply to Barney
Posted by: Samantha | 2010-12-06

The We-Vibe (If I am not mistaken) gives more pleasure to woman as it stimulates her G-Spot, so why not introduce it as " a little something you bought to give HER the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced" .

Make it about HER and what pleasure it will provide for HER!

Lucky Lady! Enjoy.

Reply to Samantha