Question
Posted by: Lienkie | 2010/03/01

New slimming pills

There are new slimming pills on the market by the name of Supreme Slim. Have you ever heard of it, and if so do you have any any information as to whether it is safe to use.

Dear Lienkie
No I have not yet seen the ingredients of Supreme Slim, but I am sure that all these over-the-counter slimming pills contain more or less the same potentially harmful ingredients. You can compare the ingredients in the product with the list of slimming pill and potion ingredients on this Website by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective'. You should be able to identify the various side-effects caused by the Supreme Slim slimming pill ingredients. I suspect that you will be given a strict diet to use with the Supreme Slim product and that any weight you lose will be due to the diet and not to the product.

1

Dear Lienkie