Posted by: neo | 2009-01-30

New relationship

Hi Doc<br><br>This is not a pscychological problem, but I need to talk to someone. I met this guy sometime late last year. At first I didnt like him cos of his physical appearance of being big and dark in complexion. After several weeks of him pursuing me,we finally went out together. And I found out that he' s actually a nice guy to be with with a good sense of humour. Until recently ,he went to Cape Town to acompany his friend to pay lobola. He actaully told me that he cant go with me cos this was preplanned and I accepted. <br><br>The long short of the story is,the guy when I am not talking him, he hurl insults and when I do, he cites insecure from my side. He is living on his own and have an 8 year old boy form previuos relationship. I dont know its me who is making a mistake here or am I just judging without a reason. Should I cut my losses this soon and moveo on with my life or should I talk to him?

I don't understand your message. He's a nice quioet and affectionate guy --- who hurls insults at you ?Maybe he has Issues resulting from his previous relationship ( maybe regarding the boy ? ) --- he doesn't sound like a great good bet as a companion unless he works on whatever issues are making him behave this way. But surely you need to discuss this with him ?