Question
Posted by: Lynda | 2010/02/26

new product

Morning

I really value your input, and this is why I would like your opinion.

There is a new product on the market by Yardley called Hydro tissue oil. It is supposed to be very good. It comes in a spray can and also in three different types. I usually add a tissue oil to my usual body products, and would like to know more about this one before I go out and buy it.

The ideal of an aerosol really seems good.

Thanks once again

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lynda, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer as firstly Yardley do not place any specific studies with the Hydra Tissue Oil and its effect on scars and stretch marks. However the ingredients used in the product have shown specific benefits to the skin:
Vitamin E: acts as an anti-oxidant, vitamin F: are omega 3’s and increase the skin suppleness, and Soy extract with isoflavones acts as an antioxidant that fights hyperpigmentation, decreases hair production, increases collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the skin.

My advice would be to try the product on the basis of the ingredients used.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/02/28

Hi Lynda, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert