Question
Posted by: Carly | 2010-10-27

New pill packing cycle messed up

I''m probably just a bit paranoid, I''m on triphasil went to the clinic for a new batch last month due to new packaging I had to skip the pill for a week as per the Sister''s instructions. According to my calculations i had to start my cycle on monday still no sign, could it be that because i skipped the pill for the week that my cycle has been thrown awry, i am now on the row with the red pill. I have not had sex in the past two months.

It is most likely that skipping the pill has upset your cycle. You should start while you are taking the red pills.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-29