Posted by: T | 2009-05-15

New layout

Since you' re meeting with the H24 guys: I don' t know about everybody else but I find the new layout a hassle. Having to scroll all the way down for posts and once you get a post, having to scroll aaaall the way down again can be very discouraging. A bold colour instead of this " light"  blue would also be much better. Basically, I loved the previous layout, it made for such easy reading.

Thanks for the useful comments --- I'll pass them on.

Posted by: cp mom | 2009-05-15

if they wanted to chase away some people with this new format i think they have succeeded! i also struggle with the blue colour and its just extremely user UNFRIENDLY.

Usually it takes a while to get use to something new but you do - this new format however I just cannot get use to - sometimes i come here but find it a hassle and then leave

Reply to cp mom
Posted by: Liza | 2009-05-15

And R66-05 as change is better  -)

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Liza | 2009-05-15

Mmmm. Change is usually good, but change for the sake of change can be disastrous - especially in IT. Then again, I' m sure H24 had good reasons for the change.

Reply to Liza