New layout

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that since the new layout there aren' t as many posts or replies

I find it has varied ; late last week was quieter than usual, but there have been so many public and unofficial holidays lately, it's hard to identify what causes this. DO any of you notice ( please respond in a separate message, so I'll see it ) any aspects of the new layout / design that might discourage postings, or make it more difficult to post ?

definitely i for one find it labourious to navigate thru this stupid layout let alone send a post . please revert back to original - this one sucks!

Posted by: Lee | 2009-05-12

I can only agree with you. I hate the new layout and come here nearly as often as I used to.

Reply to Lee