Question
Posted by: naked nun | 2008/07/01

New job in paradise? Snake for boss...

I am SO nervous right now - am going for a job interview tomorrow morning, IF I get the job it will be hugely different from the one I have now, AND it's not in a city; it's on a farm with dogs and cats and horses! It sounds PERFECT if only it wasn't for the lady who will be my boss...she's a control freak, a horrible bitch who's also obsessive/compulsive or something, as she arranges the fruit and tomatoes in her fridge according to their sizes! (i.e. from large to small, in a perfect line...)
She's not an easy person, someone with a LOT of issues.
(This I got from 4 independant persons, 2 of whom are very close to her - family)

SOOOOO PLEASE think of this naked nun...who's very confused as to WHAT exactly to hope for right now....I don't KNOW what outcome I want! But I've decided I am at least going to go to the interview so that I can see for myself what goes for what, and to form my own opinion.
Or is it just DUMB to even consider working with this so-called manipulating cow?

thank you
NN

Good luck with the interview, nn, IF this is what you want. THe setting might be pleasant, but your description of your prospective boss doesn't sound like it guarantees a happy working environment. But this is all hearsay. Judge the woman for yourself when you meet her. Its easy to forget when concentrating on the structure by which THEY will be interviewing YOU, that you are also interviewing and assessing them

6
Posted by: Naked nun | 2008/07/04

Ollie...you really asked for it, doll...and just BTW I got the job...

Reply to Naked nun
Posted by: Ollie | 2008/07/04

That's really too much info, darling...

Reply to Ollie
Posted by: JS128 | 2008/07/02

who wants to work on a farm - boring.

Reply to JS128
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/07/02

Before I came for the interview for my present job, I was warned that the person I would work for is a real byotch who screams and swears all day long and pressurises her staff etc. I still came for the interview, got the job and have been here for 7 years already. I later found out that the person who told me these horror stories had also been for an interview at the same company, but did not get the job she applied for - a bit of jealousy I assume. Anyway, you should make up your own mind about this person - go for the interview and see what happens - don't allow others' opinions to make up your mind about this person! So she has issues, who hasn't???

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: naked nun | 2008/07/01

Ollie...I do not have my panties in a twist...I don't even WEAR panties!! And anyway, AS I've SAID: everything is a much better deal than my current situation...EXCEPT for this woman....sheeesh, are you a bit slow or what?!

Reply to naked nun
Posted by: Ollie | 2008/07/01

If you're getting your panties in a twist over this, why go for the interview in the first place?

Reply to Ollie