Question
Posted by: Traveller | 2009/09/22

New in the game

This may sound dumb but well I am not that experienced in travelling and I wanna change that but I want to start small. Can you recommend any place in SA around Joburg, Magalies , Haartees, somewhere close but reasonable. I would like to go with my friends just for a weekend getaway... Approx. how do much do these places cost, which is more cheap using an agent or booking in person I went to a website ( savenues) and it was all so confusing. Please help

Expert ImageTravel expert

Please contact your local travel agent for information. The www is also very handy.
The Travel Doctor handles medical issues relating to travel and travellers