Question
Posted by: athenkosi | 2012/10/12

new in sexual relationship

I just started having a sexual relationship and am ont sure if am I satisfying my man or not. We never really talked about how we feel during sexual intercourse. I don''t want to disappoint him, I want to be the best girlfriend he ever had and for our relationship to last longer. We are too attached to each other in such a way that we spend more time together. I am not sure if this is healthy and normal. Please help before I get myself into something not healthy.

It is very normal in the beginning of a relationship to want to spend more and more time together. The trick is to try to ensure that you don't lose yourself in this process.

As for the quality of the sex - this should never be the reason for the relationship to last longer, in my opinion. Relationships ideally last longer because the individuals enjoy each others company and work well together in many ways, including sexually. Most newly formed couples need to learn about what is pleasurable and exciting for each other, so it is entirely appropriate for you to ask what he likes and how things feel, etc. Ideally he also wants to know the same about you...

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/12

Claire - SASHA

Reply to sexologist