Question
Posted by: tee | 2012/08/10

new guy

Hi doc,

There is this guy that I am developing feelings for. When I think of him kissing me I get really turned on. The thing is, I just started my period today and I''m afraid that those feelings were more so bcuz of my hormones. I''m not really attracted to him but he is a really nice guy. I feel like I''m being shallow. But I guess my question is...do u think how I feel about him sexually has anything to do with my hormones?

Yes, I am sure that your hormones would have something to do with this attraction.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/11

Reply to sexologist