Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-21

New Forum format

I guess that I' ll get used to it, but I don' t like the new format of the forum.

One problem I have is that the Comment box is too small.

Anyone else have ideas for improvement?

I haven't yet seen the new forum format from the reader's side, will try to take a look later. Maybe it won't be a bad thing if it encourages people to edit their own postings and not run to so many pages as some do ? Its not only dificult to read through very long mesages, but the actual exercise of editing down and summarizing the nature of your problem and the most essential facts, is in itself helpful.

Posted by: Me too | 2009-04-28

This new format sucks big time, it is sooo not user friendly. How can they come up with such a format, one has to scroll down to get the the post...Comon now, where is creativity here!!

Reply to Me too
Posted by: zola | 2009-04-23

also dont like it.u wont beleive if i tell u that i got lost before i get ths page.

Reply to zola

Why do we have to keep scrolling down? My scroll wheel will get worn out! :D

Posted by: jcat | 2009-04-21

it sucks, it really does.... if they are looking for a way to reduce readers and posters, they have just found it!

Reply to jcat

i hate it

Posted by: Tholi | 2009-04-21

I also don' t like the new format, if this was made for people to write shorter then they could have adited the olf format

Reply to Tholi
Posted by: Purple | 2009-04-21

The writing is bigger at least :)

Reply to Purple