Posted by: Muscle man | 2009-04-29

new format

I don' t want 2 complain but I don' t like the new format of this forum. The old format was much better + more user friendly. With this new format 1 has 2 scroll right down everytime + this is a hassle compared 2 the old 1. Couldn' t they have made it more user friendly? it certainly is NO improvement on the old one. Would like 2 hear other people' s comments on this.

kindly forward your suggestion to the host of the website.

Posted by: Deidre | 2009-05-10

It is not user friendly now and is not easy to read or to use.

It sucks! why did you change it ????

Reply to Deidre
Posted by: jimbo | 2009-04-30

must agree this format is really a hassle...actually it sucks if this doesnt say to you that you should go back to old way then theres something wrong....

Reply to jimbo
Posted by: Greek God | 2009-04-30

I agree please change back to winning formula.

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: RP | 2009-04-30

Totally agree, this is not working for me at all !!

Reply to RP

Posted by: Lol | 2009-04-30

Thanx anon, WHEN IT WORKS DONT TRY AND CHANGE PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Lol
Posted by: candice | 2009-04-30

I totally agree with all of you, i miss the old one.

Reply to candice
Posted by: Sweet | 2009-04-30

I hate it too, the old one was perfect this one must go. It is soo depressing, please change it back.

Reply to Sweet

I agree with all,when it works dont try and change it

Posted by: Ken | 2009-04-30

I have to agree, the new format sucks, funny how people think they improving something, but actually make it worse than it was. If it' s not broken, don' t fix it!!!!!

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-04-29

Sorry 2 say so but I don' t like the new format one little bit at all. It' s not user friendly + it' s a hassle 2 have 2 scroll right down everytime. Hope it can b improved in the near future. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Me too | 2009-04-29

I agree, this whole thing with the new lay out is a real bloody pain. Surely something better than this could have been done.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: Oh Boy | 2009-04-29

I agree, it is a hastle to use the site.

Reply to Oh Boy