New Employee

I have been " promoted"  to a sales rep position from my previous admin position with no change in salary or anything.
A new lady has started 10 years younger than me doing my admin position and being paid R1500 more than me per month.
What are my rights regarding this?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

You do not have rights to demand equal salary to others.

This is not a racist thing and usually when your black you get everything, free houses ect.

i am man of 28 yrs and i m'  having 2 daughters (9years and 6months) i can' t manage with my salary of R3000.00 and i want tips to approach my boss pls i want some good tips to caus i' m renting and everyday i ride taxi and with R10.00 veryday and i my funiture accountspls help...

I doubt if u r indeed a professional lawyer- how can you say that you can`t demand equal salary to others....why not if you are/have been doing the same job and got less and for a long time? Pure exploitation is the new, young lady white and the old lady black???