Question
Posted by: MD | 2008/08/26

New eating plan

I have recently changed my eating plan in order to optimise weightloss. Please advise me if i am following the right route:
Breakfast: Bowl of Special K &  Apple and a cup of green tea
Snack: Orange &  low fat mini yogurt
Lunch: Wholewheat bread with chicken/cheese (thinly sliced)...salad (tomatoe,lettuce,cucumber) and an apple
Snack: Orange
Supper: 1 small grilled chicken breast, 1 small/medium boiled potato, 1 squash, handle full of veg and small salad.
I finish off supper with a cup of boiling water with a slice of lemon.

Please give me your comments.

Dear MD
The diet you describe should certainly cause weightloss. I would just add another 2 servings of fat-free milk or yoghurt or cottage cheese to ensure that you are getting 1000 mg of calcium a day (the requirement for adults). If you combine this diet with daily exercise it should give good results.
Good luck with your regimen

1
Posted by: MD | 2008/08/26

Thank You for your response, i will fit more calcium into my plan and am currently trying to ' speed walk'  an hour a day - so far so good.

Reply to MD