Posted by: Fatty | 2011-10-27

New Doctor

Where in Cape Town can I find a " FAT FRIENDLY"  doctor and gynae. Yeah, I know...

FAT is bad, blah, blah blah. Unfortunately I don''t lose weight. I eat my fruit and salad during the day - I exercise whenever I can.

I really want to get pregnant, but can''t find a doctor who will help me.

Dear Fatty

I am unfortunately not aware of any fat friendly doctor or gynaecologist in the Cape Town area, so I won’t be able to help you on this particular question.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: Fatty | 2011-11-03

Thanks Sandra! I''m definitely saving his number. I''ve also went to see a homeopath - Dr. Cary. Lovely man! He gave me some medication and said it should help within two months - and if it doesn''t we''ll take it from there.

Reply to Fatty
Posted by: Sandra | 2011-10-29

Hi " F" 

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I am certain that it is not a nice feeling to be " refused"  treatment because of your weight.

Would you consider trying an alternative practitioner who specialises in fertility problems?

He is in the CT area, and comes highly recommended. I have just started with him (so not yet pregnant), but my colleague''s sister-in- law is currently 4 months pregnant with his assistance.
She had previously struggled to conceive for 7 years!

I hope you everything of the best.

[Ps: his details are: H Ismail- Tel: 021 706-1315/705-6291]

Reply to Sandra