Posted by: Cara | 2008-12-09

new boyfriend

Hi i have just started going out with this guy now for 2 weeks. His ex wife (they divorced in July) has been living with another man since the divorce went thru. The prob is that now that the ex wife wants him back now that she can see he has met someone he likes. She sends him mms saying she is sorry and wants him back and although he says he wont - i am not hundred percent sure - am i being too paranoid?? the ex wife also sends me insulting sms saying that i have no consideration for her children they need their dad etc - but she is the one living with another man and now that things are turning sour for her - she wants him back. I have told him that i dont want to be a part of his decision ie i wont influence him but i am falling for him big time!!! any advice??

Whenever you start going out with someone who is about to nget divorced or has recently been divorced, there is a high risk of complications with the ex, whether financial, legal, or emotional. It takes time to recover from a divorce, and that is usually not a wise period to rush into a new relationship. However, they have to work this out between them. But she has no right to send you unpleasant messages, and you could presumably get an injunction against her, to prevent her from doing so if she doesn't stop when just told to do so.

Posted by: Babe | 2008-12-10

Woman - an ex is always an ex for a reason

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Lady man | 2008-12-09

I will say fight for him.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: woman | 2008-12-09

do you know that sometimes people make mistakes? huh? it' s never too late to reconcile! you are just a rebound! let this man reunite with his family - please! just be decent and leave him the hell alone!!!

Reply to woman