Question
Posted by: EE | 2012/05/07

New Born &  Traveling

Can you please advice as to when a new born baby can fly. The flight will be from SA to Australia

Expert ImageTravel expert

Dear Casey,
Should not fly in first 24 hours of life and best to wait 2 weeks. Any respiratory or cardiac problem should not fly at all due to oxygen decompensation in aircraft which could be critical.
Regards,
Pete

3
Posted by: Larry | 2012/08/09

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just woernding if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it''s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Reply to Larry
Posted by: Travel expert | 2012/05/10

Dear Casey,
Regards,
Pete

Reply to Travel expert
Posted by: Casey | 2012/05/07

The best will be to confirm with Qantas.

Reply to Casey