Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2012/10/05

Never seems to get enough

My situation is getting quite.. frustrating.

About maybe 2 months ago I began to have ejaculation everytime I cum. Im a girl btw.

I just cant help it, not that I want to complain about it, but my problem is that it doesnt feel as satisfactory as before.

I just need more and more and ending up to just give up because I dont seems to be able to get the feeling Im craving for.

I try not to focus on this and just enjoy the moment but ARG!

Not too sure you have a solution for me but anyway maybe Ill find someone feeling just like me

There is a saying that if you so not use it you will loose it. The opposite is also true - the more you have it the more you would crave it. The important thing is to remember however that your body respnds differently due to a lot of factors and you might not have the exact ecstasy everythime. Try to enjoy what you have when you have it and make the most of it. Try to focus on the journey rather the destination!

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist