Question
Posted by: JJ | 2012-06-11

Never reached an orgasm

I am 30 years old FEMALE and have never reached an orgasm in my life, it hurts cause all my partners end up leaving me, sometimes i blame it on that....could you recommend something as i have tried anything and everything under the sun.....

Firstly, do you know your own body? Do you know what gives you pleasure and how to position yourself to benefit maximally? If not, this is where you start. Explore and identify fun areas and communicate it to your partner. If you do, it may be that you have a orgasmic disorder. You can discuss this with your doctor in order to refer you to a person to help you. Perhaps you must also do a little introspection - it can not be that all your partners leave you for just this reason. They can not all be so shallow not to understand - you must have after all more than an orgasm to offer? Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-06-14

Go Girlie - you Sex Goddess you!!! Yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Girlie | 2012-06-12

If I can have just 1 hour with you, you will come back for more and I can make you squit

Reply to Girlie
Posted by: Bozo | 2012-06-12

JJ can you reach an orgasm when masturbating, If you can , there is no reason why you cant orgasm with a partner.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2012-06-11

Are you saying that you never ever reached an orgasm?