Posted by: jj | 2012-06-05

never reached an orgasm

I am 30 years old and have never reached an orgasm in my life, it hurts cause all my partners end up leaving me, sometimes i blame it on that....could you recommend something as i have tried anything and everything under the sun.....

Please post to the sexologist.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-07

Please post to the sexologist.

Posted by: SB | 2012-06-06

This is not uncommon. Have you tried self-stimulation? Sometimes couples can " play"  together with vibrators or lubricating massage gels and prolong the foreplay. SOme men just want a Wham Bam Thank You Mam and dont care about whether you are satisfied so you need to prolong the " loving"  - Do you enjoy your man touching you and stimulating you? Psychologically you might be putting pressure on yourself with the thought " I''m not going to orgasm"  - the mind is a very powerful tool. I also battle to orgasm with my husband so we play together a lot before hand and he uses other methods to help me orgasm but I cant orgasm with his penis.

Reply to SB
Posted by: jj | 2012-06-05

Reply to jj
Posted by: catherine | 2012-06-05

are u male or female

Reply to catherine
Posted by: JJ | 2012-06-05

And i have no kids.................tried but could not get lucky!!!

Reply to JJ