Question
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/08/04

Never mind cyberdoc or Labour guy

check out this brilliant answer by the handicap expert:

We have a deaf mute at work who'  s wages is being stolen and she is being physically and mentally abused by her daughter of 19. This daughter takes her to open accounts and if she refuses she beats her.

Does anyone have a number that I can call to report this. The mother has come to me so scared and begging that I report this as she is to scared.

Date: 29/7/2008

Subject:
Posted by: Handicap Expert
Message:
Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The police should be contacted, as it will be a case of theft and assault. She will have to press charges and get an court order to ensure that her daughter is not allowed to come near her.

Kind regards

NOW WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT!

Becaussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the daughter will abuse her further! geeesss

CS you said to contact DEAFSA I did eventually got a cell number of a social worker and they just dont phone you back....

Sorry that so many of the resources who claim to be helpful fail to be helpful.
I guess the dis exp was thinking thaty with a court order, the daughter could be prevented from approaching her mom, let alone assaulting her, and could be arrested if she ignored the court order

2
Posted by: Emma | 2008/08/05

Yes, it is very unfortunate that there are people out there that are so ungrateful for the advice given to them. If they don' t appreciate free advice then they should not ask for it!!!

I have had great advice from all the sites that I have posted on and I am thankful to all the Docs concerned.

Reply to Emma
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/08/05

Hmmmm - the Handicap Expert politely answered your question to the best of his ability - there' s obviously no association or body he knows of that might intervene. Take a little time to read his bio and you might just treat him with a bit more respect.

Reply to Anon#2